Bzzzzzzz is what you will be hearing with Helena’s pick this week, the Tred-Not Deer Fly Patches. Plus, Glenn is stylin in his new Outback Swagman Oilskin 2100. Listen in ….
Tack and Habit Episode 11 – Show Notes and Links:
Hosts: Helena B. and Glenn the Geek
Description: Deerfly Patches are 2″ by 6″ colored patches which attach to the back of the cap or hat and are completely non-toxic and odorless. Deerflies flying around you are attracted to the patch and land on them. When they do, they stay. The special adhesive is formulated to hold the Deerfly but not become stuck to skin. They are easily disposed of.
Buy: Get your patches at www.deerflypatch.com.
Product #2: Outback Trading Company Swagman 2100
- Outback Trading Company Swagman Jacket 2100
- 8 oz. Oilskin, waterproof, cotton plaid lining
- Attached cape double protects chest and shoulders
- Snap over storm placket covers 2-way zipper
- Collar-rolled drawstring hood and adjustable drawcord waist pockets
- Elastic storm cuffs inside sleeves, snap-open back vents
- Lined dual entry outside pockets and two inside pockets
- Ready for Any Foul Weather Ahead!
- Available in Bronze and Black.
- Sizes: Unisex XXS-XXXL
Manufacturer: Outback Trading Company
Buy: Get your Swagman at Cabelas
Please visit our sponsors and show your support:
Download or Subscribe: