A packed show today as the “Equiteemfg.com Wheel of Trivia” provides some laughs and helps us get a handle on how folks climb aboard their horses. A few wacky headlines and adorable videos with Horse & Country TV; then a molecular look at Omega Fatty Acids fill in the remainder of the show. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 668 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Jamie Jennings on Jet
- Segment: European Report with Horse & Country TV and Victoria Spicer
- Segment: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Oake talk about Omega Fatty Acids
- EquiTeemfg.com Wheel of Trivia Winners:
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: EquestrianCollections.com and Fleeceworks
Download or Subscribe: