Endurance rider and blogger Karen Chaton explains how she gets ready to ride Tevis, one of the toughest endurance rides in the world. Plus, a boom in your bottom and it is 5 o’clock somewhere! Listen in...
Stable Scoop Episode 256 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo: Karen in last year’s Tevis.
- Guest: Karen Chaton, visit her blog at Endurance Ride Stuff
- Link: Tevis Cup
- Tack and Habit: Noble Equine 5 O’Clock Hoof Pick
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
Listen, Download or Subscribe: