We talk to Clark Montgomery who rode horse Loughan Glen into 3rd place in the CCI***, as well as US super-grooms Max Corcoran and Kaitlin Spurlock about their week at Blenheim. We have a training tip from Canadian Jessie Phoenix who shares the warm-up cross country exercise that helped prepare Pavarotti for his round, and eventual 10th place. Plus….don’t miss our very special guest Kathryn Kraft, yes – Jess’ mom and Clark’s mother in law! – on the differences she sees between eventing in the UK and US.
Eventing Radio Episode 266 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Photo Above: Clark Montgomery and Loughan Glenn at Blenheim
- Guest: Clark Montgomery & Kathryn Kraft
- Guest: Max Corcoran, follow Max Corcoran on Facebook
- Guest: Kaitlin Spurlock, follow Kaitlin Spurlock on Facebook
- Expert Tip: Jessica Phoenix
- Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials Entries & Results
- There’s An App For That! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.