Today we start out with a high energy recounting of Karen’s most recent ride adventures, followed by Karen Hassan talking about lameness in the endurance horse. Rounding out the show, Christine Lazzarini tells us about her documentary Arabian Silk, Horses of Endurance. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 805 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Title Sponsor: Action Rider Tack
- Guest: Karen Hassan
- Guest: Christine Lazzarini, producer of Arabian Silk, Horses of Endurance
- American Endurance Ride Conference, North American Trail Ride Conference
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Song: Let’s Ride by Jared Rogerson
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, High Visibility Technical Reflective Sportswear
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: