Today’s tip is an excerpt from the HORSES IN THE MORNING show. Steve Kraus from Cornell University Farrier Program joins the HITM crew to explain how and why the program helps farriers and veterinarians work better together. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 1055- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more shows on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Steve Kraus, Cornell University Farrier Program
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Support for this show provided by: EquestrianCollections.com & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe: