Richard Malmgren joins us to talk about long lining, Hilary Moore-Hebert from Dressage Today with more Dressage tips and the Total Saddle Fit Trainer Tip answers a listener question on rider balance. Listen in…
Dressage Radio Episode 360 – Show Notes and Links:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Ashley Rand and Richard Malmgren
- Guest: Hilary Moore Hebert – Contributing Editor at Dressage Today
- Guest: Richard Malmgren on Long Lining
- Listener Shout Out – Anne Bruins
- Total Saddle Fit Tip Guest: Ken Huebert – how do you try and develop your horse equally on both sides?
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please visit our sponsors, they make all this possible: 2KGray, Total Saddle Fit, Kentucky Performance Products, Clarion Hotel Lexington