HITM for 10-11-17 by HORSELOVERZ.com – Boot Review, Allergies, Allison Thompson, and Lyme
Radley Watkins reviews some beautiful boots from Noble Outfitters, Dr. Michele Frazer fills us in on heaves and allergies, recent TB Makeover Eventing winner, Allison Thompson, Caroline from Heels Down magazine on Lyme in horses and chapter nine of the “Opium Equation”. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1795 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for site impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Jaime: producer, Chaos Control Newbie.
- Title Sponsor: HORSELOVERZ.com
- Photo Credit: “The Allisons” (Allison Thompson and Alison Wilaby”), who finished 1st and 2nd in Eventing; Alison W. also won Dressage. Alison W. didn’t have “people” to give her a hand for the first two days of competition, so the Thompson crew took her under their wing. The two riders stuck together during the competition, and onto the scoreboard! Congrats to both. Photo by Stephanie Griffiths.
- Product Review: Radley reviews NOBLE OUTFITTERS MENS ALL AROUND SQUARE TOE AUTHENTIC BOOTS
- Guest: Dr. Michele Frazer Heaves
- Guest: Allison Thompson, who won Eventing at Thoroughbred Makeover (Stephanie’s Eventing Nation article can be found here.)
- Guests: Caroline from Heels Down Magazine and Host of Heels Down Happy Hour
- Book Reading: The Opium Equation by Lisa Wysocky Published by Cool Titles Chapter 9
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You