Dressage 440 – Stacy Westfall, Dressage Q&A and Feeding for Energy
Reese is competing this week at Nationals and Philip is helping her out. We wish her the best of luck. This week we have a favorite for you from the Dressage vaults. We think you will enjoy this episode from Jan, 2016 with the Amazing Stacey Westfall. The gang will be back next week – enjoy!
The amazing Stacy Westfall stops by to talk Dressage and Reining, Author Janet Foy on her new book “Dressage Q&A” and Karen from Kentucky Performance Products on feeding for energy. Listen in…
Guests and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Stacey Westfall and Reese Koffler-Stanfield
- Guest: Karen Isberg with the Kentucky Performance Product Supplement Tip of the Month
- Guest: Janet Foy with Dressage Q&A
- Guest: Stacy Westfall
- Trainer Tip: Stacy Westfall on Feeding for energy.
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please visit our sponsors, they make all this possible: Bedinabox.com