Heels Down Happy Hour #11 – The Royal Treatment
Two girls turned their horse trailer into a bar and we think they’re our spirit animals. Don’t miss this special drink recipe all the way from the Royal Horse Show. We talk about what it’s like to get back in the saddle after an injury. Caroline and Justine talk about their experience with cryotherapy and yes, it’s frickin’ cold. Thanks for tuning in….
Guests and Links Episode 11:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Caroline Culbertson, Editorial Director of Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for HampfEquestrian
- Title Sponsor: Ecogold
- Drink: Drink from The Royal Horse Show in Toronto, created for us by hospitality consultant Adam Clift.1.5 ounces of Canadian Club 12-year Rye
0.5 ounce of Antica Formula, which is a sweet vermouth
0.5 ounce of Maple Brandy
Bitter (for taste)
Garnish with 2 cocktail cherries
Stir and serve.
- Link: A horse was put in jail in Brazil
- Link: Stuart Tinney finds himself in an XC penalty debate
- Link: These kickass girls have combined horses and cocktails… in a horse trailer.
- Discussion Sponsor: Landsafe Equestrian
- Product Review: Arc de Triomphe Imperial Bridle
- Link: Justine Dutton Speaks Out After a Fall
- Link: We Tried It: Cryotherapy Chambers For Rider Recovery
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine