We speak to Julie Atwood, founder of the HALTER Project, which provides resources and training to help animal owners be prepared for disasters and common emergencies. Shelley Paulson shares her adventures as an equestrian photographer who is commonly featured in Horse Illustrated and in other publications. And Dale Rudin talks about horse training and getting the most out of horse clinics. Listen in….
Horse Illustrated HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2858 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Sarah Conrad, Digital Content Editor of Horse Illustrated & Young Rider and Glenn the Geek, host of Horses in the Morning.
- Title Sponsor: Straight Arrow Family of Products
- Presenting Sponsor: Horse Illustrated
- SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER FROM HORSE ILLUSTRATED: We have special rates posted on our website for a Horse Illustrated magazine subscription in any format—print, digital, or a combo subscription for both options. Plus, if you'd like to get our sister publication for a special kid in your life, we also offer special rates on Young Rider magazine, which is the horse magazine for tweens and teens ages 8 to 15. So check out our website at http://www.horseillustrated.com/hrn for special rates designed for our podcast listeners.
- Guest: Julie Atwood, founder of the HALTER Project, for more on disaster planning from Horse Illustrated, visit When Disaster Strikes.
- Guest: Shelley Paulson, Shelley Paulson Education: http://www.shelleypaulsoneducation.com Website: http://www.shelleypaulson.com Equine Stock Photo Library: https://shelleypaulsonstock.com
- Guest: Dale Rudin of Pure Joy Horse Haven and Pure Joy Horsemanship
- Link: Dale Rudin wrote two articles in the last two issues of Horse Illustrated. Getting the Most Out of Clinics and Rescue? Me?—A Sudden Realization Creates a Change in Horse Training Tactics
- Magazine articles mentioned in this episode: Visit Horse Illustrated
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook