In this episode, Dr. Philippe Benoit discusses methods to evaluate sport horses and how to detect a small issue before it becomes a major injury. Specifically, he describes his process for examining horses early in the day in the barn as well as during ridden work. Philippe also talks about the importance of communication within the support team and some of the new technologies being applied today.
- Hosts: Nicole Lakin and Dr. Tim Worden of the Equine High-Performance Sports Group
- Podcast Website: Sport Horse Podcast
- Presenting Sponsor: Equine High Performance Sports Group
- Guest: Dr. Philippe Benoit, Instagram: @phbeniotdvm
- Links: How to Perform a Specialized Examination of the Jumping Sport Horse