What are some of the common issues affecting riders' bodies? How does poor range of motion in a rider's body influence how a horse moves? In this episode, human physiotherapist Taylor Campbell weighs in on the importance of ensuring musculoskeletal efficiency in each rider's body as well as shares some tips to 'up' your game in the saddle.
- Hosts: Nicole Lakin and Dr. Tim Worden of the Equine High-Performance Sports Group
- Podcast Website: Sport Horse Podcast
- Presenting Sponsor: Equine High Performance Sports Group
- Guest: Taylor Campbell, LinkedIn, Facebook, @taylor_physi, @prospectphysio
- Links: Taylor Campbell Equestrian Fitness Program