In this episode, Dr. Sheila Schils describes her approach to identifying problem areas within the horse's body. Sheila provides real-world examples of common issues she observes in sport horses, and speaks about how these issues can impact the horse's movement and performance as a whole.
- Link for the visually impaired – click here.
- Hosts: Nicole Lakin and Dr. Tim Worden of the Equine High-Performance Sports Group
- Podcast Website: Sport Horse Podcast
- Presenting Sponsor: Equine High Performance Sports Group
- Guest: Dr. Sheila Schils
- Link: Hurt or Injured? Diagnosing, Managing, and Resolving Lameness in Horses