Today we discuss the “5 Freedoms” developed by the British Farm Animal Council with Horse Illustrated contributor Dale Rudin. Then we'll chat with Shelly Watts about starting an equestrian small business, followed by our ASPCA/Right Horse adoptable horse of the month, Maverick the Mustang.
- Hosted by: Holly Caccamise, Editor in Chief at Horse Illustrated and Glenn the Geek, host of Horses in the Morning.
- Title Sponsor: Straight Arrow Family of Products
- Presenting Sponsor: Horse Illustrated
- Guest: Dale Rudin, Pure Joy Horsemanship, Pure Joy Horse Haven
- Guest: Shelly Watts, Shelly's biz Instagram: @muirneen
Shelly's biz Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/muirneen
- ASPCA’s My Right Horse Adoptable Horse of the Month: Maverick
- SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER FROM HORSE ILLUSTRATED: We have special rates posted on our website for a Horse Illustrated magazine subscription in any format—print, digital, or a combo subscription for both options. Plus, if you'd like to get our sister publication for a special kid in your life, we also offer special rates on Young Rider magazine, which is the horse magazine for tweens and teens ages 8 to 15. So check out our website at http://www.horseillustrated.com/hrn for special rates designed for our podcast listeners.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook