We discuss the parallels between yoga and horsemanship with Cathy Woods, as well as chatting with attorney Julie Fershtman who specializes in equine practice about the importance of written contracts for horse sales. Listen in…
Horse Illustrated HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3027 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Holly Caccamise, Editor in Chief at Horse Illustrated and Glenn the Geek, host of Horses in the Morning.
- Title Sponsor: Straight Arrow Family of Products
- Presenting Sponsor: Horse Illustrated
- Premier Sponsors: Eques Pante
- Guest: Cathy Woods, Author for Yoga for Riders – Read an excerpt of “Yoga for Riders” – Cathy discusses the parallels between yoga and horsemanship – YouTube – Facebook – Instagram
- Guest: Julie Fershtman, Horse Illustrated Article – Equine Law and Horse Sense – Facebook – Twitter
- ASPCA’s My Right Horse Adoptable Horse of the Month: He's a King Kite (aka LB)
- SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER FROM HORSE ILLUSTRATED: We have special rates posted on our website for a Horse Illustrated magazine subscription in any format—print, digital, or a combo subscription for both options. Plus, if you'd like to get our sister publication for a special kid in your life, we also offer special rates on Young Rider magazine, which is the horse magazine for tweens and teens ages 8 to 15. So check out our website at http://www.horseillustrated.com/hrn for special rates designed for our podcast listeners.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook