We speak to some listeners who are dealing with Hurricane Ian in Florida. In our Daily Dose Horse Health segment Kathleen Gustafson, PhD Kathleen Director and Research Advisor of the ECIR Group Inc, helps us understand Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS) better. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3029 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Kathleen Gustafson, PhD
- Link: Do Horses Miss Their Owners?
- There's an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Daily Dose Equine and Listeners Like You
05:00 – Wendy Ying
12:50 – Kayla Benney
20:24 – Auditor Flossie
31:00 – Horse Health Kathleen Gustafson, PhD