Christa Lafayette, CEO of Etalon Diagnostics, joins us in the Daily Dose Health Report to talk about the Equine Kissing Spines Gene that was found. Henrietta Szathmáry from Horsey Hooves is back expanding upon her article “Do Horses Miss Their Owners and Like Humans?” and some weird news. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3037 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Henrietta Szathmáry from Horsey Hooves
- Guest: Christa Lafayette
- Link: Do Horses Miss Their Owners and Like Humans?
- Link: Equine Kissing Spines Gene Found
- There's an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Daily Dose Equine and Listeners Like You
06:00 – Daily Whinnies
15:38 – Henrietta Szathmáry
25:16 – Christa Lafayette
44:20 – Weird News