Auditor Laurie Binns was meant to join us with her Holiday Veggie Pizza recipe. Plus, Lauren Proctor-Brown DVM of Resolute Vet explains sway backs and if they are related to kissing spine and some of your Equestrian First World Problems. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3064 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Lauren Proctor-Brown DVM of Resolute Equine in Ocala FL
- Link: World Equestrian Center Magazine
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You!
01:42 – Daily Whinneys
17:37 – World Equestrian Center
19:30 – Laurie Binns' Cold Veggie Pizza Recipe
23:20 – Dr. Lauren Proctor-Brown
34:25 – Equestrian First World Problems
COLD VEGGIE PIZZA FOR THE VEGETARIANS
- Spread out a package of crescent roll dough on a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet and bake it.
- Once cool, spread with cream cheese and sprinkle with dill seed or weed (dill weed, not the other kind) and chopped green onion.
- Run fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and radish through your food processor or blender and press into the cream cheese. Yum!!