Victoria Tollman explains the Equus Survival Trust and the work they do to identify rare breeds around the world. We also learn about Herd & Co. Markets and how they can help you shop for the holidays. Plus, more clever entries in the Wintec Saddle Giveaway! Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3077 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Featured Image: Herd & Co. Markets
- Guest: Victoria Tollman, Executive Director of the Equus Survival Trust
- Guest: Virginia Skidmore, Executive Director of Herd & Co. Markets
- Link: World Equestrian Center Magazine
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You!
06:40 – Daily Whinnies
11:10 – Dog Names for 2022
24:30 – Victoria Tollman
39:43 – Virginia Skidmore