Work-life balance is a struggle without the horse. Add in equestrian sports and well…. It gets pretty dicey. This week we’re talking about ways to save when feeding horses and how to balance – and have it – all. Thanks for tuning in!
Guests and Links Episode 107:
- Host:Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist withHeels Down Magazine
- Host:Jessica Payne, International Event Rider forHampf Equestrian
- Host:Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer ofDouble Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Seija Samoylenko
- Drink Recipe: Rose Mezcal Paloma
- Link: Kent Farrington wins at TerraNova
- Link: Busting the lead mare myth
- Link: Horse Flex Boots USA
- Subscribe:The Brief|Donate|Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group:Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- Presenting Sponsor:Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by:Soap for Dirty Equestrians,Candles For Burned-Out Equestrians,andPurinaand listeners like you!