How many times have you heard the ‘but the horse does all the work’ BS? We’re talking to a personal trainer equestrian to set the record straight. This week, we’ll also commiserate over the highs and lows that come with training horses. Thanks for tuning in!
Guests and Links Episode 108:
- Host:Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist withHeels Down Magazine
- Host:Jessica Payne, International Event Rider forHampf Equestrian
- Host:Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer ofDouble Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Heels Down Happy Hour
- Drink Recipe: Germain Spritzer
- Guest: Laura Crump Anderson
- Link: Standing MRI debuts at Park Equine Hospital in Kentucky
- Link: No Canadian eventing date on the nations cup calendar
- Link: Horse riding was likely common way earlier than we think – like 5,000 years ago
- Subscribe:The Brief|Donate|Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group:Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- Presenting Sponsor:Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by:Soap for Dirty Equestrians,Candles For Burned-Out Equestrians,andPurinaand listeners like you!