It’s May, which means we’re celebrating Buy A Horse Book Day! This week, we’re talking to a horse dad about how he got sucked into the sport, and survived to write a book about it. Also: there’s a lot of dark days when rehabbing a horse from an injury. We’ll share some tips on how to stay sane. Thanks for tuning in!
Guests and Links Episode 110:
- Host:Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist withHeels Down Magazine
- Host:Jessica Payne, International Event Rider forHampf Equestrian
- Host:Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer ofDouble Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Heels Down Happy Hour
- Drink Recipe: Rosie Ranch Water
- Guest: Chad Oldfather, author of A Man Walks Into A Barn
- Link: Women on the Podium: Tamie Smith in Kentucky, Ros Canter at Badminton
- Link: Remembering Hannah Serfass
- Link: Are Hoof Abscesses Connected to Liver Disease?
- Subscribe:The Brief|Donate|Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group:Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- Presenting Sponsor:Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by:Soap for Dirty Equestrians,Candles For Burned-Out Equestrians,andPurinaand listeners like you!