What does it take to breed and train a sporthorse from the ground up? This week we’re talking to an American breeder about just that. Thanks for tuning in!
Guests and Links Episode 113:
- Host:Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist withHeels Down Magazine
- Host:Jessica Payne, International Event Rider forHampf Equestrian
- Host:Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer ofDouble Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Heels Down Happy Hour
- Drink Recipe: Bourbon Margarita
- Link: Pippa Funnell is amazing
- Link: Horse vision different from humans
- Link: How to care for horses during wildfire season
- Subscribe:The Brief|Donate|Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group:Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- Presenting Sponsor:Purina
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by:Purina, and listeners like you!