Many listeners have asked for information on horse mortality/health insurance. Today we start a series answering your questions on buying horse mortality/health insurance with Fry’s Equine Insurance. Also, Dr. Wendy Ying, DVM CVA talks about things you can do when dogs and horses are young that will help them later in life and some weird news. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3238 – Show Notes and Links:
- TheHORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor:Learn more about Kemin Equine – EquiSUMMIT
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Susan Strawser |Facebook
- Link: Equine Heat Stress Poster
- Link: Follow the Mongol Derby Dots
- Follow Horse Radio Network onTwitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Daily Dose Equine, State Line Tack andListeners Like You!
02:30 – Mongol Derby Update
08:04 – Daily Whinnies
14:45 – Ten Commandments for Dogs
33:00 – Equine Insurance 101
53:16 – Trailer Update
58:53 – Weird News