Auditor Susanna with a recipe for Cowboy Caviar, Jared from WERM Flooring joins us to tell us all about the flooring Jamie has fallen in love with and Tim from Prince of Scots. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3276 – Show Notes and Links:
- TheHORSES IN THE MORNING Crew:Glenn the Geek, Jamie Jennings, produced by Coach Jenn
- Title Sponsor: WERM
- Guest: Auditor Susanna with a recipe for Cowboy Caviar
- Guest: Tim from Prince of Scots
- Guest: Jared from WERM Flooring
- Link: New Guiness Book of World Records 2023
- Follow Horse Radio Network onTwitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided byCosequin®,Purina, andListeners Like You!
08:00 – Daily Whinnies
13:40 – Jared from WERM Flooring
25:40 – Auditor Susanna with Recipe
37:30 – Tim from Prince of Scots
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, diced
- 2 ripe avocados diced
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 15 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz black eyed peas rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups frozen sweet corn thawed (I just usually toss it in the salad frozen unless I plan on eating it immediately, it thaws quite quickly)
- 1 bell pepper diced (I used half a green and half a red, but color doesn’t matter)
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds removed, diced into very small pieces
- ⅓ cup Cilantro finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh preferred
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, black eyed peas, corn, pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
- Keep refrigerated. If not serving immediately, be sure to toss/stir well before serving.