This week, we continue to spend time with our friends over at the Dressage Today podcast sponsored by Purina Animal Nutrition.
In this episode, Aviva answers an “Ask the L” question about what to do when a mistake happens during a dressage test.
Stephanie interviews Karen Rohlf ofDressage Naturally.
Based in Ocala, Florida, Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally popular clinician who teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and virtual programs. She is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
- Video Subscription Site:https://ondemand.dressagetoday.com/catalog
- Social Media Links:
- Instagram: @DressageToday
- Twitter: @DressageToday
- Pinterest: @DressageToday
- Email:[email protected]
- HRN Merchandise!Find a complete line of screen printed stuff….andThe embroidered merchandise at…
- Follow Dressage Radio Show onFacebook, and followHorse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please visit our sponsors, who make all this possibleKentucky Performance Products