Everybody ‘round here is nursing a serious horse show hangover. But never fear, we’ve got all the updates from the Maryland 5-star, the Thoroughbred Makeover, the Pan Ams and more this week. Also… maybe some Halloween costume inspiration.Thanks for tuning in.
Guests and Links Episode 117:
- Host:Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist withHeels Down Magazine
- Host:Jessica Payne, International Event Rider forPayne Equestrian
- Host:Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer ofDouble Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Sarah Schaaf Photography
- Drink Recipe: TB Makeover drink courtesy of Tootie’s Tavern at the KHP
- Guest: Doug Payne
- Link: Pan Ams Update: Canada secures bronze/ticket to Paris. USA wins gold in dressage
- Link: Tips on feeding through winter an Interview with Purina
- Link: Equestrian sport confirmed for 2028 L.A. Olympics
- Link: Purina Amplify
- Subscribe:The Brief|Donate|Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group:Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- This episode is presented by:ECOGOLD, Purina Mills, and listeners like you! Thank you to our sponsors!