In this episode, we chat withCanadian Olympian and World Athletics Championships competitor Julie-Anne Staehli.She shares her perspectives on a variety of topics related to being an elite athlete, including managing professional relationships, how to prepare for a major championship, and how she builds recovery into her training program.Julie-Anne has a unique perspective and this episode will be of great interest to athletes and their support teams – especially those stepping up to higher levels of competition!
Sport Horse Podcast Guests and Links Episode 42:
- Hosts:Nicole Lakin and Dr. Tim Worden of the Equine High-Performance Sports Group
- Podcast Website: Sport Horse Podcast
- Presenting Sponsor:Equine High-Performance Sports Group
- Guest:Julie-Anne Staehli | Instagram | Twitter
- Link:The ReRUN Shoe Project
- Link:Julie-Anne Staehli: Run Your Way, Canadian Running