Revisit: Today on Karen Chaton’s Endurance Episode Tom MacGuinness shares why qualifying for WEG 2018 was so important, Sarah Schick talks about hoof balance for equine athletes, Patti Stedman introduces a web based course for Endurance riders.Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING 3282 – Show Notes & Links:
- Link for sight impaired–Click Here
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew:co-hosted byGlenn the GeekandKaren Chaton,produced by Ashley Winch
- Photo:Patti Schick
- Guest:Tom MacGuinness
- Guest:Sarah Schick
- Guest:Patti Stedman,Endurance Essentials
- The Distance Depot,Kerrits Sports Bra, Cheata Trotter Bra, Kent Feed, Spalding Lab Fly Predators
- AERC check out theAERC calendar!
- Support for this podcast provided by:Renegade Hoof Boots,The Distance Depot,Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that!Download the new FREEHorse Radio Network App for iPhoneandAndroid
- Follow Horse Radio Network onTwitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided byPurinaandListeners Like You!
Support The Show:
Become a Patreon for bonus content and access to our exclusive auditor community on Facebook!