We’re revisiting an episode from 2017 where Dr. Madison Seamans joins us to talk about deworming, Carol Lane Tresan and Devon stop by to chat about eventing, and Justine from Heels Down Happy Hour discusses riding through anxiety and sticks around for some fun.
HORSES IN THE MORNING 3283 – Show Notes & Links:
- Link for sight impaired–Click Here
- TheHORSES IN THE MORNING Crew:Glenn the Geek:co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings:co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn:producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor:Kemin Equine – EquiSUMMIT
- Horse Health Report:Dr. Madison Seamans fromCornerstone Equine Medical Center
- Guests:Carol Lane Tresan and her daughter Devon
- Guest:Justine fromHeels Down Magazine
- There’s an App for that!Download the new FREEHorse Radio Network App for iPhoneandAndroid
- Follow Horse Radio Network onTwitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided byPurinaandListeners Like You!
Support The Show:
Become a Patreon for bonus content and access to our exclusive auditor community on Facebook!