Auditor Allison Brisburk tells us about reuniting with a special horse after 10 years. In part 4 of our Insurance 101 series Susan from Fry’s Equine Insurance explains what is needed to apply for insurance on your horse or property and some Realli Badd Adz. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3308 – Show Notes and Links:
- TheHORSES IN THE MORNING Crew:Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures
- Title Sponsor:Kentucky Performance Products
- Photo: Horse Radio Network
- Guest: Susan Strawser from Fry’s Equine Insurance
- Guest: Auditor Allison Brisburk
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by RIDE TV, My New Horse, andListeners Like You!
08:30 – Daily Whinnies
11:00 – 13 signs your horse is happy
21:00 – Horse Insurance 101
38:30 – Allison Brisburk
52:30 – Realli bAd Adz