In today’s show, we chat with Ryan Fleetwood about why he chooses to incorporate thoroughbred bloodlines into his quarter horse breeding program. We then learn all about equine insurance from Amy Daum of Broadstone Equine Insurance. Last but never least, we speak with Leandra Cooper from New Vocations Adoption Program, and get our training tip and introduce you to our adoptable horse of the week. Stay tuned!
Retired Racehorse Radio Guests and Links Episode 116
- Hosts: Joy Hills and Kristen Kovatch Bentley of The Horseback Writer
- Image Credit: Retired Racehorse Radio
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Media Partners: The Thoroughbred Makeover and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption
- Guest: Ryan Fleetwood of Fleetwood Farms
- Guest: Amy Daum of Broadstone Equine Insurance Agency
- Guest: Leandra Cooper of New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program
- Adoptable Horse of the Week: Unnamed Genuine Class ’20
- Additional Support Provided by: Cashel Company, Retired Racehorse Project, and Listeners like you!