The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) Board President Tom O’Mara joins Julie and Megan to discuss a variety of topics including the 2024 USEF Annual Meeting, social licensing and the future for equestrian sport in the United States. As Board President of the USEF, O’Mara shares the strategic plan for the association and how important it is for horse owners and enthusiasts to follow the federation as it leads the way for all disciplines and breeds in the U.S. “We’ve done a lot of work, and I think we’ve done a lot to be able to talk about how the future is today, … and it’s time to start thinking about it,” says O’Mara.
In the Legislative Update, Julie discusses an update on the Farm Bill and the delay in Congress.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3359 –Show Notes and Links:
- Your Hosts:Julie Broadway (President) and Megan Arszman (Marketing & Communication Specialist) of theAmerican Horse Council
- Sponsored by Equine Discounts with NTRA and the United Horse Coalition
- Guest: Tom O’Mara from the United States Equestrian Federation
- WATCH: 2024 USEF Annual Meeting General Session
- JOIN: USEF Fan Membership
- Follow Horse Radio Network onTwitteror followHorses In The Morning on Facebook
- Follow the American Horses Council on Facebook and Instagram